Dear colleagues from France,
dear all,

thank you for keeping us posted, Florence and Envel.

We, some chairpersons of neighbouring partner Wikimedia-organisations, want
to express to everybody related to Wikimédia France, that - in whatever
shape the organisation is and how long it might take for you to find a way
to reach out - we will be there to support the organisational development
if you want us to. We are ready to share our insights and learnings from
our own organisations, which have crossed troubling waters as well, to
ensure that Wikimédia France becomes a stable organisation again. We think,
the results of the General Assembly are a very good first step.

We are all dedicated to our mission - a world in which every single human
being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge. As a movement and
together with partners from likeminded organisations and individuals around
the world we will be stronger in doing our best to reach it.

Best regards,
Tim Moritz Hector (WMDE)
Frans Grijzenhout (WMNL)
Matias Blomgren (WMSE)