Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that Derick Ndimnain Alangi, Biplab Anand, and Sami
Mlouhi have appointed to the Affiliations Committee as new members.  In
addition, two incumbent members -- Maor Malul and Emna Mizouni -- have been
re-appointed for an additional term.  Please join me in welcoming our new
and returning members.

The committee extends its profound gratitude to Galileo Vidoni, who is
stepping down after having served six years on the committee, and to
everyone who participated in the recent selection process, whether by
standing as a candidate or by providing feedback on the applications.

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Chair, Affiliations Committee