> That's a completely different and unrelated issue to the thread YOU stated.

The issues share the commonalities of user friendliness/design and a
Foundation decision on the question of presentation vs. editor
attraction and retention.

> Please stick to the topic at hand or start a new thread.

Suppose we offer Cook, Bezos, Page, and Nadella the right to omit the
date in return for $50 million each, half to the Endowment and half to
the Foundation?