What's making me happy this week:

The old Wikipedia puzzle globe logo is not used on any Wikipedia any longer.

A bit of history, in case you aren't familiar with it:

The old logo was retired in 2010. Here's the image:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Wikipedia_Logo_1.0.png . It had
incorrectly drawn letters in some languages, and it was not rendered in
modern vector graphics. The new logo,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Wikipedia-logo-v2.svg , corrects these
mistakes.

For various technical, community, and linguistic reasons it was not
actually immediately replaced in all the projects in 2010. User:Odder and
User:Nemo_bis, who care about language diversity, took it upon themselves
to replace the logos in all the languages. It took some time, and last week
this was finally accomplished.

The most prominent of the last languages that still had the old logo was
the Urdu Wikipedia.

There are still some logos to update because they have untranslated "The
Free Encyclopedia" text or issues with graphics rendering, but the old logo
is completely gone from the sites' headers.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬