On 11 April 2018 at 22:37, James Salsman <jsals...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Proof is stochastic, by random audit of submitted results, as I
> understand the situation.

Only works if most people aren't trying to scam you. Which if you've
had any experience with concurrency you will realise is not the case.

Oh and since the thing is GPU mined and not very popular there are a
bunch of people who could carry out a 51% attack tomorrow.

> In regard to the earlier responses, I the Foundation should offer to
> convert Bitcoin to FoldingCoin for those who wish to contribute
> Bitcoin.

But the foundation wants actual money (US$ mostly). Why convert
bitcoin into anything other than cash (which is what it does at the
moment)?

geni