Le 27/04/2018 à 17:34, Amir E. Aharoni a écrit :
Try looking at the story of the "Daily Mail ban" in the English Wikipedia.
Daily Mail is not really fake news (it's just sensationalist, biased, and
not that useful), and the ban is not hermetic, but that is much closer to
the topic of fake news than hoaxes. The discussions around the "ban", and
how it is actually enacted (or not) may say something interesting about
Wikipedia's relationship with media.

Try to find other examples of such bans of bad sources. Some of them will
probably be true fake news sources. It will be especially cool if you can
find examples from different languages and not only English and French.

Looking at spam black lists and the talk pages associated with them may
also be very revealing. Despite the title, it's not just for spam in the
sense of repetitive digital advertising, but for all unwanted URLs. The
lists definitely have sites for pornography and white supremacy, and
although I can't recall an example (and I'm now writing from my phone and
can't check conveniently), they probably have a lot of fake news sites.

If you find anything interesting, please share it with us! :)

For sure :)

Flo

בתאריך יום ו׳, 27 באפר׳ 2018, 17:27, מאת Devouard (gmail) ‏<