Hi,

We are also getting a couple of inquiries at the Facebook page of Wikimedia
Portugal.
There is no affiliate in Angola, and the Wikipedia facebook page that Lucas
Teles mentioned is focused on language rather than region, and has a
significant proportion of followers from Angola and Mozambique.

It would be nice to have a (Portuguese) text that we can refer users to in
case of further inquiries. I would be happy to provide translation (maybe
Lucas can help there as well). Perhaps that blog post from Frebuary would
be good enough.

Cheers,

Gonçalo Themudo

*Wikimedia Portugal*
*Email: *goethe.w...@gmail.com
*Website: *http://pt.wikimedia.org <https://sites.google.com/view/themudo>
*Imagine um mundo onde cada ser humano pode partilhar livremente a soma de
todo o conhecimento, na sua própria língua.*