Hey all,

not meant to be competing with Arne ;) , but if you're looking for another
design: Wikimedia Deutschland has created similar "cheat sheets", just with
another, a bit funnier style:
*
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikipedia_Spickzettel_Artikel_f%C3%BCr_Wikipedia_schreiben.pdf
("Writing
articles for Wikipedia")
*
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikipedia_Spickzettel_In_Wikipedia_kommunizieren.pdf
("Communicating within the Wikipedia community")
*
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikipedia_Spickzettel_Mit_dem_Smartphone_Wikipedia_bearbeiten.pdf
("Edit Wikipedia with your smartphone")
*
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikipedia_Spickzettel_Wikipedia_bearbeiten_und_korrigieren.pdf
("Editing & correcting Wikipedia articles")

Let me know if you are interested in, we can share the Illustrator files.

Cheers
Cornelius

On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 at 08:27, Arne Wossink <woss...@wikimedia.nl> wrote:

> @Strainu: once the English translations are available, you could translate
> those into Romanian, and I could help you with formatting them. As long as
> the texts are as long as the English ones (or shorter), that shouldn't be
> too hard. Since there's one available in English already, you could start
> the translation of that one right away, if you want.
>
> @Advrk Aplmrkt: that's a good suggestion! I'll see if I can upload SVG
> versions of the files as well.
>
> Best,
>

> Arne Wossink
>
> Projectleider / Project Manager Wikimedia Nederland
>
> *(Werkdagen: maandag, dinsdag, donderdag / Office hours: Monday, Tuesday,
> Thursday)*
>
> Tel. +31 (0)6 11000505
> E-mail: woss...@wikimedia.nl
>
> *Post/bezoekadres / Mail/visiting address:*
> Mariaplaats 3
> 3511 LH Utrecht

> > Amazing work and much needed, thank you!
> >
> > I can't use proprietary file formats like AI, can you export it to SVG?
> >
> > On 10/07/2018, Arne Wossink <woss...@wikimedia.nl> wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > For WMNL I've been working on several 1-page cheat sheets on how to
> edit
> > > Wikipedia in visual editing mode, to be used during editathons. These
> > > currently include "create an account", "make your first edit", "insert
> > > reference", "upload an image to Wikimedia Commons", and a general cheat
> > > sheet on the visual editor. They're all in Dutch, except for the Visual
> > > editing cheat sheet, which is also available in English.
> > >
> > > If anyone's interested in having these available in their own language,
> > I'm
> > > more than happy to work with them to make these available (time
> > > permitting). Source files are available in Adobe Illustrator format,
> so I
> > > can make those available as well to those who would like to do the
> > editing
> > > themselves.
> > >
> > > https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cheat_sheet_Visual_
> > editing_on_Wikipedia.pdf
> > > https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Spiekbriefje_
> > Visueel_bewerken.pdf
> > > https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Maak_een_account_
> > aan_op_Wikipedia.pdf
> > > https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Doe_je_eerste_
> > bewerking_op_Wikipedia.pdf
> > > https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Voeg_je_eerste_
> > referentie_toe_aan_Wikipedia.pdf
> > > https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Upload_je_eerste_
> > foto_naar_Wikimedia_Commons.pdf
> > >
> > > Best,
> > >
> > > Arne Wossink
> > >
> > > Projectleider / Project Manager Wikimedia Nederland
> > >
> > > *(Werkdagen: maandag, dinsdag, donderdag / Office hours: Monday,
> Tuesday,
> > > Thursday)*
> > >
> > > Tel. +31 (0)6 11000505
> > > E-mail: woss...@wikimedia.nl
> > >
> > > *Post/bezoekadres / Mail/visiting address:*
> [...]

Cornelius Kibelka
Program and Engagement Coordinator (PEC)
for the Wikimedia Conference

Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0
http://wikimedia.de

http://spenden.wikimedia.de/

Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/029/42207