One more here. I'm quite prone to get awful migraines on those situations
of "sensorial overload". Though I'm often able to keep them at large with
medication and some natural means, it would be very nice to have some quiet
place to rest for a while, at least when our hotel room is not available.

I can very well understand what dodocurieux endures regarding what can be
perceived as invasive behavior, especially that one that are part of those
tricks(?) that are often used to make people socialize with each other in
those kind of events, such as the games he describes. Those "rituals of
initiation" may be fun, or at least endurable by many people, but there
should be the good sense and care to inform people beforehand that some
specific event may include that, or at least ask people before if it's OK
to go on.

All the best,

Paulo

Yaroslav Blanter <ymb...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia quarta, 15/08/2018 à(s)