Hi everyone,

I am writing to share with you our fundraising report for fiscal year 2018
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising/2017-18_Report>. This report
is a collaborative effort on behalf of many teams: fundraising tech, ops
and donor services, major gifts, online fundraising, legal, communications,
and more.

The fundraising report offers us an opportunity to pause and reflect on
learnings from last year and also consider where we're headed, particularly
as we approach one of our busiest times of the year for fundraising. It's
also an inspiring reminder of how many people across the world support the
work of the community and WMF staff.

We welcome your questions and feedback.

Thank you,
Thea