Hi Thea,

Thank you for sharing this report.

I very much like the visual design, which I think is simple, clear, and
concise. Who did the design?

Regarding the sentences, "We imagine a world in which every single human
being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge. Each year, with your
support, we edge closer toward that vision.": I suggest removing the second
sentence because the horizons of human knowledge continue to expand at a
significant rate, and I doubt that we have evidence that we're keeping up
in every human language with the pace that human knowledge advances, let
alone moving fast enough to catch up.

I'm a bit surprised by the relatively low revenue from regions other than
North America and Europe. Those look like areas where Fundraising could be
more successful in the future. Does Fundraising have plans to work on
improving revenue from those regions?

Congratulations on the success with asking donors to cover transaction fees.

Thanks again for sharing this report.

Pine