Hello everyone!

I`m glad to inform you, on behalf of the Wikimedia Community of the
Republic of Srpska, that our competition Trace of Soul 2018 (WLE+WLM) has
been completed successfully.
It have been collected over 2160 photographs of nature and cultural
heritage of Republic of Srpska. This year`s winning photos you may view here
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Trace_of_Soul_2018/Winners> or
here
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Trace_of_Soul_2018_winners>.
Also I want to share a part of atmosphere from the opening of the
exhibition of the winning photos - you can view in this link
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Trace_of_Soul_2018_-_Prize-giving_ceremony>
.

More information about project realization will be available in our
half-annual report.

Best,

Bojana Podgorica

*Замислите свет у коме свака особа на планети има слободан приступ
целокупном људском знању. То је оно на чему ми радимо.*