Congratulations, Jaime!!

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 7:46 PM Jaime Villagomez <jvillago...@wikimedia.org>
wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> The Independent Auditors’ Report of the Wikimedia Foundation for the
> fiscal year ending 30 June 2018 is now available at:
> https://wikimediafoundation.org/about/financial-reports/
>
> We have also posted on Meta-Wiki answers to frequently asked questions
> (“FAQ”) about the Independent Auditors’ Report:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_reports/Financial/Audits/2017-2018_-_frequently_asked_questions
>
> The external audit is conducted annually by an independent third-party
> audit firm (KPMG) as a part of our financial oversight, and provides an
> overview of basic information about the organization's financial position
> and its financial activities. This Independent Auditors’ Report has been
> approved by the Wikimedia Foundation Audit Committee -- a board
> subcommittee -- and presented to the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees
> for their review.
>
> Saludos,
>
> Jaime
>
> Jaime Villagomez
> *Chief Financial Officer *
> *Wikimedia Foundation*
> *1 Montgomery Street
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Montgomery+Street+San+Francisco,+CA+94105&entry=gmail&source=g>*
> *San Francisco, CA 94105
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Montgomery+Street+San+Francisco,+CA+94105&entry=gmail&source=g>*
> *415.839.6885  ext 6628 <415.839.6885%20%C2%A0ext%206628>*
>
> *Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the
> sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment.Donate.
> <https://donate.wikimedia.org/>*

Eileen B. Hershenov
Of Counsel
Wikimedia Foundation
1 Montgomery Street, Suite 1600
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Montgomery+Street,+Suite+1600+%0D+San+Francisco,+CA+94104&entry=gmail&source=g>
San Francisco, CA 94104
<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Montgomery+Street,+Suite+1600+%0D+San+Francisco,+CA+94104&entry=gmail&source=g>
Registered In-House Counsel, State Bar of CA
Licensed in NY State
ehershe...@wikimedia.org
(US) 415-483-6676

*NOTICE: This message may be confidential or legally privileged. If you
have received it by accident, please delete it and let us know about the
mistake. As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation and for legal/ethical
reasons, I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community
members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more
on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Legal_Disclaimer>.*