From: Lane Rasberry
Sent: 07 December 2018 17:13
To: Wikimedia Mailing List
Cc: wikimediaannounc...@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-l] Proposed changes to the Wikimedia Foundation Bylaws

Hello,

I posted some comments and questions to the talk page.
<
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia_Foundation_bylaws/December_2018_-_Affiliate-selected_trustees,_term_limits,_and_diversity

I would appreciate anyone else jumping in to comment, fill in information
gaps, or advance the conversation in any way.

Thanks -

Lane Rasberry
user:bluerasberry on Wikipedia
206.801.0814