Hi Lodewijk -

I don't think you're mis-translating; I think that there's just a different
understanding of the terms between projects.  Most other projects didn't
get saddled with the extensions that used the actual term "hiding" that
English Wikipedia had, so wouldn't have had a reason to use the more
precise terminology that is used there.

It appears that when you are speaking of "hiding", you are referring to
revision-deletion.  From that perspective, revision-deletion or page
deletion is used on English Wikipedia for almost all copyright violations.
The enwiki policy is here:  <
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Revision_deletion#Criteria_for_redaction>

Risker/Anne

>>> Lodewijk