Hi Andy,

Thank you for bringing up the subject of image licensing. While I am not an
expert in the subject, I agree that compliance with licensing standards is
important.

At the same time, I would like to suggest that image licensing might be a
better topic for a separate thread. I share Teles' concern regarding how we
treat new people, especially if they have a known history of supporting
activities or goals that are similar to ours. I am particularly concerned
that the way that your most recent message was communicated could have come
across as being similar to announcing a nomination for "Trustee for
Deletion". While in various circumstances I support dispensing with
problematic people, and I don't think that you intended to suggest that the
new WMF trustee or her photo is unwelcome, I request that you consider
alternative ways to communicate your message.

I am not trying to sound like I am lecturing, and I apologize if this
message sounds pushy. I am trying to make this be a suggestion from one
peer to another.

Thanks for the good work that you do.

Pine