Dear Erik,

Many thanks for all the help and support you gave Wikimedia Nederland and
myself over the past years. Whenever we had tricky stats-related questions,
we knew we could turn to you.

I hope to see you at many WMNL-events in the future.

Enjoy the freedom!

Best,

Sandra

Sandra Rientjes
Directeur/Executive Director Wikimedia Nederland

tel.    (+31) (0)30 3200238 (ma, di, do)
mob. (+31) (0)6  31786379 (wo, vrij)

www.wikimedia.nl

Mariaplaats 3
3511 LH  Utrecht