Hi everyone,

I am glad to announce, on behalf of my peers from Wiki*Franca*, that this
year's edition of the francophone contribution month [1] starts today and
will end on the 31st of March. During that time, 55 workshops will take
place in Belgium, Benin, Cameroun, Canada, the Czech Republic, France,
Guinea, Haiti, the Ivory Coast, Mali, Senegal, Tchad and Tunisia. A couple
more are likely to join the list as we go.

If you're feeling francophone, don't hesitate to participate or set up your
own event through the discussion page.

Context: The francophone contribution month is an annual event that usually
takes place in March. In 2013, Benoît Rochon launched the first edition
with a handful of other participating countries. It is a project supported
by Wiki*Franca *[2], a cooperating initiative based on a shared language
and similar interests in wikimedia projects.

[1]
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%C3%A9dia:Mois_de_la_contribution_2019
[2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiFranca

Best wishes,

*Adélaïde Calais*

*Chargée de projet francophonie et langues minoritaires**+331 42 36 26 24*