Gregory

It would perhaps be helpful if you were to give a little more detail about
what you expect the committee to do and what you think its workload is
likely to be.  Will it meet entirely electronically, or will visits to WMF
headquarters be required, and if so, what expenses will be paid?  It seems
from the page you link to that these matters will be decided *after* the
commitee is formed, and that doesn't seem the most effective way of
proceedings.

JPS