I agree Galder!

I would like to respond to Phoebe's comment on not wanting to draw people
to the *Wikimedia* movement is not true of the Irish experience. We have
some idea of an editing community that aren't interested in getting
involved in our user group (and probably never will be), so we are very
keen to draw people to volunteering as Wikimedians not just as editors.
Presenting our group as something more than people who are experienced
Wikipedia editors is very important to us, and anything that makes that
message easier would be of huge benefit to us.

On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 at 19:21, Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga <
galder...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Well, that Wikidata problem happens on English Wikipedia. Some Wikipedias
> (Basque, Catalan, even French) are embracing Wikidata extensively.
>
> And there's the branding issue. Maybe Wikipedia is not THE future.

PhD in Digital Media
Project Coordinator Wikimedia Community Ireland <http://wikimedia.ie>
<http://www2.hull.ac.uk/fass/drama,-music-and-screen/screen/digital-media-research.aspx>
Blogs rebecca-oneill.com and The Restless Curator
<http://restlesscurator.rebecca-oneill.com/>