Hola!

On Friday we have planned an edit-a-thon #WikiGap[*1*] at the Gabriela
Mistral Cultural Center (GAM)[*2*] in Santiago of Chile. The team has
worked enormously. And thanks to the fact that we were able to hire two
people, we can finally organize the times for the volunteers and the
directory. The Embassy of Sweden in Chile has also done a great job, with
the support of "Hay Mujeres".[*3*] This edit-a-thon #WikiGap tries to
increase the number and quality of the articles of Chilean and Swedish
women athletes.

Best!
Rocío

*1*[https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D88YjlcXkAAw8uX?format=jpg&name=large]