On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 at 02:31, Gregory Varnum <gvar...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Today, we are  thrilled to share an updated visual design style on the
> Wikimedia Foundation website (wikimediafoundation.org)!

Thank you. This is a vast improvement on the previous design.

However, I'm troubled that there is a scrolling background image, and
I cannot find a way to stop it moving. This is in breach of this WCAG
2 web accessibility guideline:

   https://www.w3.org/TR/UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20/time-limits-pause.html

and, if that guideline is breached right on the home page, then I am
concerned that insufficnt thought has been given to accessibility in
general.

What kind of accessibility audit was undertaken on the new design?

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing