Hello everyone,

I would like to inform you that* the deadline for the CEE Meeting 2019
registration is extended until August 3! *

Although we have announced that here will be no extension of deadline,
we'll do that due to a lot of suggestion from the communities. Some of the
CEE communities need more time to choose their representatives and
unfortunately that caused small number of registered participants so far.

I will use this opportunity to strongly suggest to the all of the delegates
to register in timely manner. You can find more details on the following
links:

   - Registration form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeRR002uKE4lrzJYTt4qJ9uhioFI7bLmiq2502V0UZlsVapRA/viewform
   - CEE Meeting meta page:
   https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_CEE_Meeting_2019

*Please note that there will be no more extensions and that only those who
register until August 3 will be taken into account. *

Feel free to reach out if you need assistance or additional information.

Best,
Ивана Маџаревић
менаџер пројеката и заједнице, Викимедија Србије
p: 011 3348 468 m: 060 74 54 773 a: Дечанска 4/3, Београд
s: rs.wikimedia.org e: ivana.madzare...@vikimedija.org

*Замислите свет у коме свака особа на планети има слободан приступ
целокупном људском знању. То је оно на чему ми радимо.*