On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 2:06 PM João Alexandre Peschanski
<joa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Franziska!
>
> Welcome to the list! And thanks a lot for your contributions to Wikimedia
> and for the documents you have shared. I will read them with vivid interest!
>
> I am not sure if this is considered --and sorry if it is!-- but it'd be
> wonderful to have in-depth discussions on the vision and strategy papers
> during WikidataCon.

Hey João :)

Yes we will have opportunity to talk about them at WikidataCon. We're
still working out the best way.

Cheers
Lydia

Product Manager for Wikidata

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24
10963 Berlin
www.wikimedia.de

Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/029/42207.