Thank you Thierry. To be honnest a few of us were really waiting for Valerie
D'Costa, the new Chief of Community Engagement because we had questions for her
about the new rapid grant funding agenda which seems totally inadapted to
volunteer’s need in terms of flexibility. One has to wait a soecific month for
Art+feminism and very often the timing has not been adapted to when the events
are actually taking place. For a volunteer this is way too procedural. We need
more flexibility.
We had other questions regarding the departure of several people which were
very important for the gender gap.
So ... Some of us were disappointed indeed.
Kind regards,
Natacha