Hi Kirill,

so it seems like geographically large countries are being split up into
different user groups - do you think that this is a viable model for the
future or just happened because of certain circumstances within the Russian
community? Would your template allow a User Group from Rome, Paris, Munich
or Sydney for example?

Best,
Philip