Thank you for starting the thread, Lucas. I was glad to read that technical
work is going well.

I am hoping to get an Amharic translation from a human translator for the
subject line of my next WMYHTW email. I made some requests for the
translation a few days ago. When I looked earlier today there was no
Amharic translation, so I might need to use an automated translation or to
choose a different language. Given that the thread has already started for
this week, I'll wait until next week to email my next round of substantive
contributions with the hope that someone will create an Amharic translation
by the end of this week.

Thanks again for starting the thread.

Pine