Kaya Toni and the Community

We are trying to assemble the latest up to date advice we can get, as you
can imagine thats a very complex task given how wide spread our community
is and the shifting dynamics of the current situation.   While ESEAP is the
host for the Wikimania we still need the WMF, its events team, the Board,
and the Wikimania Committee to agree to what is decided.  I dont wish to
preempt any outcome and I hope everyone can keep an open mind about what
lays ahead while we endeavor to provide a more specific answer.

I wish I could give you a more direct answer but for now your patience is
very much appreciated.

Boodar-wun
Gnangarra