Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your reply and interest in the partnership.

It was discussed during the Delhi meeting that as a first step, NDLI will
come up with a unique authority control for the authors listed in their
website and we will match them with corresponding Wikidata items, thus
starting to link Wikidata content with NDLI website. The process was
expected to initiate from January, but due to some other other commitments
from NDLI as a government agency, it has not been started yet.

As a major part of this partnership will largely depend on the data model
stated in Wikidata WikiProject Books
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikiProject_Books>, we need works
and their editions on different Wikisource projects properly linked with
Wikidata exactly following the data model. For Indian language Wikisources,
I can say, the linkages are still very low. It would be great, if we can
collaboratively engage as many as Wikisource communities as possible to
start linking their contents on Wikidata. We definitely need suggestions
and all kinds of help there organizing this.

We appreciate if highly experienced community members like you share inputs
and insight w.r.t. this collaboration. Please feel free to do so
pro-actively at any time.

Regards,
Bodhisattwa