Thank you for that,

I have checked some languages but it seems that this digital library have books of some languages completely taken from Project Gutenberg (http://www.gutenberg.org) or from World Ebook Library (http://www.worldebooklibrary.org/) and they have their own licenses.

It's not clear what is the library for whom the NDLI owns the copyrights and they can donate.

Kind regards