I took images of an almost empty Milan Central train station even before i
think there were any specific social distancing rule
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Milano_Centrale_train_station_during_2019%E2%80%9320_coronavirus_pandemic_in_Italy
... and created few days later
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Social_distancing
but overall I think the topic will be covered, on line there are always many
images with the right licenses.

I am more interested in people taking nice images of empty towns now that it's
possible. For example when you walk for basic chores, stop for few minutes.

Alessandro

    Il domenica 15 marzo 2020, 22:53:59 CET, Paulo Santos Perneta