* Main content *
There's been a lot that's made me happy this week. However, I realize that
right now is a difficult time for a lot of people. Before I write about
anything else, I would like to thank the real world heroes out there. I
think that no words can accurately describe the cumulative effort and
sacrifices that so many people are making everyday. I would especially like
to thank doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals. I would like to
thank people who provide shelter and food to other people in need. I want
to thank the countless parents that are doing everything they can. I want
to thank caregivers for what they do everyday. I extend my sympathies to
anyone who is going through a really difficult time right now, because so
many people are facing struggles that I can't even begin to imagine.

Sometimes, it's the small and seemingly inconsequential moments that can
really matter. For me, that's been doing my best to do what I can. Living
in those moments of joy where I find them. This week, that involved lots of
oatmeal and tea, taking a brief walk outside to feel the wind, and reading
for hours on end. I have also listened to music. If anyone is curious, I
absolutely adore _My Favorite Things_[1] from _The Sound of Music_[2]. I
think I gravitated towards it because even though life can be scary
sometimes, remembering your favourite things can help get you through that.

I've also spent time on Wikipedia, and there are a lot of good things
happening on-wiki. There's a new WikiProject dedicated to Wikipedia's
coverage of COVID-19 and the ongoing pandemic: WikiProject COVID-19[3].
There are so many editors actively contributing there, and it's
heartwarming to see this kind of intense collaboration and dedication. The
ramifications of these actions have a very real impact on the real world.
It's amazing that so many people are doing their best to help others. I'm
thankful for that, and to everyone who tries to make the world a better
place.

* Gallery *
Oatmeal with blueberries[4]
Stack of books[5]
Logo for WikiProject COVID-19[6]

* Closing comments *
What’s making you happy this week? You are welcome to write in any
language. You are also welcome to start a WMYHTW thread next week.

Additional translations of the subject line of this email would be
appreciated on Meta at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Pine/WMYHTW_translations. Thanks to
User:Ruthven [7] for the Italian translation.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Favorite_Things_(song)

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sound_of_Music

[3] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_COVID-19

[4]