I'm not entirely certain that people outside of Europe necessarily were
aware that the in-person meeting was going to be cancelled, or at least
that a decision/announcement to cancel it would be made this far in
advance. I agree that cancellation, even seven  months before the scheduled
meeting, is an appropriate decision.

I too am a bit disappointed that there doesn't appear to be any planning
for some sort of virtual meeting, though. It will definitely affect
strategy implementation.

Risker/Anne