Hi all,

To me, a slightly better approach would have been to divide the 70
candidates into 7 blocks of 10 each, chosen in a random way, but the block
remaining fixed. Then force the voter to visit each block and view the
candidates ( so that nobody has any undue advantage). After that, the voter
will have the choice to choose any or all or none......

(Disclaimer : I am one of the candidates).

Anupamdutta73