Hello!

The Global Advocacy team has published some additional questions and answers
regarding the Human Rights Policy, based on many of your earlier questions and
concerns. Please take a moment to review these questions and answers here
>https://foundation.wikimedia.org/wiki/Policy:Human_Rights_Policy/Frequently_asked_questions<.
 Additionally, our team will be participating in the upcoming Office Hour with
the Board of Trustees on 17 February to update the community on this policy and
to take questions. We hope you'll be able to join us there
>https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Community_Affairs_Committee/2022-02-17_Conversation_with_Trustees<.
 We expect additional conversation hours to occur in the future, as well.

Best regards,
Ricky Gaines