Dear Biyanto,

Working with you was always a great pleasure.
Under your leadership, Wikimedia Indonesia and Wikimedia Nederland
developed a constructive and creative partnership, which I am sure will
continue in the coming years. It is great to see Dutch GLAMs now
cooperating directly with the Indonesian wiki-community.

I am very sorry that you will be taking a step back and I really hope that
we will be in touch in some way in the future. You  will always be welcome
in Utrecht!

Enjoy your studies in Uppsala. On behalf of everyone at WMNL, I wish you
the very best.

Warm regards,

Sandra Rientjes
Directeur/Executive Director Wikimedia Nederland

tel.     (+31) (0)6  31786379

www.wikimedia.nl

Mariaplaats 3
3511 LH  Utrecht