Hoi,
The problem with the arguments made in the Signpost is that they represent
English Wikipedia and adhere to what some consider what the pov of
Wikipedia should be. As a pov it is fine but I do consider it not a
publication that is representative. As such I do not need the
advertisements for its publication.
Thanks,