From: James Heilman <jmh...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2024 10:49 PM
To: Wikimedia Mailing List <wikimedia-l@lists.wikimedia.org>
Subject: [Wikimedia-l] Re: We need more interactive content: we are doing it
wrong

Yes we see this sentiment regarding a number of issues in our movement. The
existing community wants to keep certain processes more difficult / time
consuming to make sure that those involved in the process are sufficiently
"dedicated".

Maybe we just need a flag which can be given to allow certain folks we trust to
use an easier process or only allow video upload by people with so many edits
which can be removed if they misuse it?

James

On Tue, Jan 23, 2024 at 2:38 PM Yaroslav Blanter