Hello,

I listed this at
<https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Programme/Wiki_Project_Med>

which is the day of programming for medical topics at the conference. I
cannot say who might like to collaborate with you but by posting there,
more people would see it.

Also, if you like, you could give a presentation at that medical event. It
is a smaller group but people there might be more interested.

yours,

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 12:12 PM, abdelwaheb turki <
turkiabdelwa...@hotmail.fr> wrote:

> Dear Mr. or Ms.,
>
> I have worked since 2016 about writing a comment to an excellent research
> journal about how to use WikiData in Medicine. After months of work, I
> found that there are many information to involve in such work and that a
> comment to a research journal cannot involve such detailed explanations.
> That is why I decided to do a Wikimania proposal about it. The link to this
> proposal is https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/
> Submissions/Using_WikiData_in_Medicine. However, I cannot do this without
> having one or two excellent collaborators who can ameliorate this proposal,
> write with me the proceedings paper and edit the presentation for the
> conference. This contributor can even present the work if my grant proposal
> is not accepted. So, I invite all the Wiki Project Med users who want to
> collaborate to the work to add their name as authors to the proposal and to
> adjust the Wikimania proposal. I will later contact them to discuss about
> what should be done after the adjustment of the Wikimania 2017 proposal.
>
> Yours Sincerely,
>
> Houcemeddine Turki

Lane Rasberry
user:bluerasberry on Wikipedia