Meeting Details

Date: Saturday, 30th September 2017

Time: 15:00 UTC/20:30 IST

Duration: 90 minutes

Language: English

Location: Google Hangout
<https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/wikimedia.org/rayyakkannu?authuser=0>

Please join 15 minutes before the scheduled time to sort out possible
technical issues.

Agenda

   -

   Presenting India Partnerships plan 2017-18
   -

   Introducing a content creation partnership for Indian languages
   -

   Q&A

Please feel free to add your questions, comments, and expectations in this
etherpad <https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/P%26GR_India_Office_hours>
document. You can also reach out to rayyakka...@wikimedia.org for any
clarification. Please share this invitation in community social media
channels to spread the word.

Thanks,

Ravi

Regional Manager, Strategic Partnerships, Asia & Eastern Europe
Wikimedia Foundation

Mobile: +91-9986993336

Skype: ravidre...@gmail.com