Hi all,

I'm forwarding a request for volunteers to help out on December 16 at
the Moscone Center to attend a workshop on Wikipedia sponsored by the
American Society for Cell Biology.  He hopes to get as many as 20
Wikipedians (very optimistic!) but it would be great if we could get
at least ten to come.  I say, "Wikimedians," though because I think we
can talk about quite a bit more than just Wikipedia (Wikiversity and
Wikimedia Commons both come to mind, and can probably )

I will probably make it a point myself to be there, and maybe drag
someone else from the office with me.  But also be aware that December
16 is a Tuesday, so if you have a M-F daytime job, you may want to
call in sick or just not show up, so you can attend this.  Not that
I'm endorsing any of these things...  (Maybe you can take a long lunch
too!)

Speaking of lunch, I see that the organizers are buying the volunteers
lunch.  That should be incentive too. :)

Please, let me know offlist if you can make it.

Cary