Well, wonderful news!  I just got word that the SFMOMA is interested in
participating, though I'm a little sceptical they have *any* public domain
works in house (Henri Matisse is the closest I can come, and he died in
1954).

I'll send more details as soon as they get in touch with me.

Cary Bass
Volunteer Coordinator
Your continued donations keep Wikipedia running! Support the Wikimedia
Foundation today: http://donate.wikimedia.org

Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.
Phone: 415.839.6885 x 601
Fax: 415.882.0495