The plan for Friday goes something like this:  I go to WMF HQ & pick up
supplies then head to Maker Faire.  Phoebe will also be in route.  We'll
setup, deploy the gear and that's about it. I don't think our setup will be
all that major of an undertaking - As long as we have tables, network access
& computers - everything should be a piece of cake.

The "doors" close at 8pm anyways.

-Jon

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 13:56, George Herbert <george.herb...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Who has the plan for Friday Night setup?
>
> Is the get in the front gate deal the same as later volunteers, or is
> there a list at the back entrance or what?
>
> Thanks!
>

> --
> -george william herbert
> george.herb...@gmail.com

Jon
[[User:ShakataGaNai]]
http://snowulf.com/ - Blog
http://snowulf.imagekind.com/ - Pictures
This has been a test of the emergency sig system.