After five years of what I thought were positive contributions, I got kicked
off wikipedia by some editor with whom I disagreed, a little too strongly it
seems. You get me reinstated as a bay area editor without all the stupid hoops,
then I'd love to come to another meet-up.

You decide, my contributions to San Francisco history have stood up;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Hank_chapot

Hank Chapot
hcha...@igc.org
510.654.5311