Social Media Week SF is happening Feb. 1st - 5th. Is it possible we could fit
it during one of those days.

--- On Wed, 1/13/10, Jon Davis <w...@konsoletek.com> wrote:

From: Jon Davis <w...@konsoletek.com>
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-SF] meetup!
To: "San Francisco Wikimedians" <wikimedia-sf@lists.wikimedia.org>
Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2010, 5:07 PM

Ok troops, since no one has complained, it has been decided.  Meetup!

Date: Saturday, January 30th, 2010
Time: 3pm (Tentative)
Location: WMF Offices

-Jon

PS @ Office People.  Is this ok with you all?

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 08:35, Cary Bass <c...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

phoebe ayers wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 4:38 PM, Hank Chapot <hcha...@igc.org> wrote:

>> After five years of what I thought were positive contributions, I got

kicked

>> off wikipedia by some editor with whom I disagreed, a little too

strongly it

>> seems. You get me reinstated as a bay area editor

> Hi Hank,

> Sorry to hear you're having troubles on Wikipedia. Thankfully though,

> real-life get-togethers don't have much to do with online editing; a

> common interest in Wikimedia projects is all that is required. You are

> of course welcome to come to the meetup if you feel like attending.

> best,

> Phoebe

I might add that an indefinitely banned editor showed up at the DC

meetup this last weekend along with arbcom members, past and present,

a staff member, a board member, admins, regular editors, random IPs

and everyone had a great time, in spite of it.

- --

Cary Bass

Volunteer Coordinator, Wikimedia Foundation

Jon
[[User:ShakataGaNai]]
http://snowulf.com/ - Blog
http://snowulf.imagekind.com/ - Pictures

This has been a test of the emergency sig system.

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----