This would be great!

BTW, as a personal note, I studied at Stanford, then went on to teach at
UCSC, so I love and know well both places :-)
UCSC is more secluded, can be a more focused gathering place, is perhaps
cheaper.  The cons are the transportation, and the distance from Silicon
Valley (one has to commit an afternoon; people cannot just drop by).
Stanford is really in the center of Silicon Valley, many more people would
be able to drop by if they just wish to attend a couple of sessions.
 Facilities are superb.  Costs to be determined, but they do have campus
housing in theory.

Luca