On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 9:20 PM, Guillaume Paumier <guillom....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just a quick heads-up to try and summarize what was discussed today. I
> see someone also added stuff to the meetup page, but I'm lazy so I'll
> just send a quick e-mail.

Btw, I forgot to ask. I had brought some stickers to use as name tags
for today's meetup; the stickers were of 2 colors, to distinguish
people who didn't want their picture to be published. Unfortunately,
we didn't use these stickers, so I don't know which pictures I can
publish and which I can't.

I usually prefer to have explicit consent, but I don't know what the
usual practice for SF meet-ups is. Would it be acceptable to give a
heads-up on this list, give people a week to say they don't want their
picture published, and assume that anyone else is ok with it?

--
Guillaume Paumier
[[m:User:guillom]]