Thanks Jon! I am super excited about this. After lots of discussion we
decided it was time to just go for it -- and Wikipedia Day weekend
seems like a great opportunity.

I moved the page to:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/West_Coast_WikiConference
and added some more information. Please help us populate and work on
the to-do list, brainstorm about the venue, etc., and add your name if
you are interested in helping (or attending!) .

best,
Phoebe

--
WikiSym 2010: July 7-9 | http://wikisym.org/ws2010