Hey all!

I am also happy to provide some printing service here at the Foundation, if I
get enough lead time to produce stuff.

We have a 24" epson roll printer which we most recently used to make some
pretty awesome banners (designed by David Peters who also did our recent annual
report).

If you were at the Wikipedia 10 party in SF you saw these:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikipedia_10_SF_IMG_9881.JPG

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:WP10_San_Francisco_party.jpg

I can reprint any of these:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikipedia_10_banners

OR I can print some fresh stuff, but whatever you want would need to be printed
fairly quickly.  The banner dimensions are 24" wide, and we can go pretty long
- well over 10ft.  They can take up a lot of space.

You could put a few of the vertical banners up if you have the fence backing
again, or make a table runner.  I know you'll want the WP logo and wordmark,
which I can also make 24" x 24" versions of.

Let me know what you think!

jay

Jay Walsh
Head of Communications