Actually I just did a check with David and I think the better 'big' banner will
be a 24" high version that has the Wikipedia puzzle globe on one side and the
'WikipediA' stylized wordmark adjacent.  I think that will be about 6 ft in
length total, which would make it perfect to hang up above the booth.

If anyone has an alternate suggestion, let me know.  I can have a few others of
the ones I listed made too, including one of the '10 years of...' banners so
people can come up and sign up.  I bet they could fill one of those up in a
day, and we could put it in the office here for safe keeping and presentation
later.

--
Jay Walsh
Head of Communications